CrossFit Delaware Valley offers group training programs to people of all fitness and ability levels.
We utilize the CrossFit methodology (one of the most popular training programs in existence) because of its unmatched effectiveness in creating athletic ability, overall health, and improved body composition.
- Classes are scaled to your fitness level, so you can start no matter what your current abilities
- All Classes are instructor-led by highly qualified, experienced, caring coaches
- Classes occur in a supportive, friendly, group environment with people of all ages.
Whether you enjoy running, gardening, field sports, or just playing with your kids, CrossFit will improve your overall fitness and well-being, likely to a level you’ve never experienced.
I want to give this a try. What’s the first step?
If you’re new to CrossFit and want to try out the gym, just click below to schedule a FREE Trial Class. We offer Free Trial Classes at a variety of different times and days to fit your schedule.
- Free Classes are 1 hour long
- You’ll join our regular members in class, so you’ll experience what it’s like to be a member at CrossFit Delaware Valley
- The workout will be scaled to your exact fitness level, so no need to worry about being “underprepared”
- Our coaches will meet with you before class to discuss your goals, questions, and fitness history, and will guide you through class, every step of the way
Ok, I’m in. What’s next?
Just come to your FREE Class, and decide we’re the right fit for you. Our coaches will be there to answer your questions honestly and openly, with no hard sell and no strings attached. If you decide you’d like to join, we’ll walk you through the steps to becoming a regular member at CrossFit Delaware Valley right there on the spot.